Kansas - The Best of Kansas CD (album) cover

THE BEST OF KANSAS

Kansas

zedkatz
2 stars I have to agree with low marks from previous reviewers on this one. I have the 10 track version. There's some classic stuff (Carry On, Song for America, Dust in the Wind etc) but some real filler material such as No-one Together.

Nothing wrong with the content per se (though I don't like Elefante era Kansas), it's more to do with the limited selection. Best save your money and get the far superior Ultimate Kansas collection. I've got both. I guess that makes me something of a completionist but I wouldn't have bought this compilation if Ultimate Kansas had been available at the time.

zedkatz | 2/5 |