Genesis - Foxtrot CD (album) cover

FOXTROT

Genesis

Wobbler
5 stars One of this albums that everyone should have. Even if you don`t like it!!! There is a few people who can deny the majesty of the album. This is the one which made Genesis so great. Even if they had released just this one, they still would be a great band. What makes this album so great? Three songs (or two if you consider Horizons and Supper`s Ready as one piece) beside these there is Can-Utility and the Coastliners which is the best Genesis short song. Supper`s ready along with Horizons constitute one of the best musical pieces ever made.

When I first listened to Foxtrot I wondered what is so impressive in this album, I really couldn`t get into. Now I wonder how dares it be so beautiful...

REGARDS FROM POLAND