Pink Floyd - Masters Of Rock Vol. 1 CD (album) cover

MASTERS OF ROCK VOL. 1

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

burgersoft777
2 stars I had waited years to hear Apples and Oranges and when I finally tracked it down on this release it was a major disappointment. Relics is a better selection than this although it certainly brings together a few of the rare early pink Floyd tracks. This record is also extremely short even by the periods standard 30imins is not great value. This release is now getting quite valuble, so in that respect I am glad I bought it. However I was never much of a Pink Floyd fan and this set didn't help to improve my view of them.

Addition to review 19-6-12.

Over the last 6 years I have finally fallen for the Floyd, and now own all the Rodger Walters era recordings. Even so "Apples and Oranges" is still by far their weakest track.

burgersoft777 | 2/5 |