Iluvatar - Children CD (album) cover

3 stars Iluvatar presents us their masterpiece CHILDREN which is a complete neoprog sound with nice guitar movements and keyboard environments all the way through. Completely inspired in early Marillion, Iluvatar created good compositions. Sometimes the songs sound a bit from the eighties. Had Iluvatar been known, maybe this album would have had a lot of excellent reviews in the mainstream world. All the songs maintain a rhythm which never falls to mellow sounds, although I feel that maybe at times it was necessary to vary a bit. Late of Conscience is the track that got me more, and Your Darkest Hour has really good orientation. The concept of the album is also really good.
Memo_anathemo | 3/5 |