Steve Hackett - To Watch The Storms CD (album) cover

Steve Hackett

4 stars Since he left GENESIS, Steve Hackett has created more than a few albums of great musical quality. Always experimenting with sounds and voices, always mixing heavy prog sounds, with classical movements, and instrumental sections. To Watch the Storms is a sample of the style I adore from Hackett's music, as I mentioned above, it contains movements of different kind. I love when he plays his acoustic guitar in a magistral way in Wind, Sand and Stars, beautiful piece of art. Mechanical Bride is one of my favorite tracks in here, full of power and changes. The Devil is an Englishman is a very funny but interesting song, with a voice that sounds like an old English devil speaking through your speakers. I would describe song by song but you would lose the interest of listening to it by knowing the weak and the strong parts of the album. Highly recommended, as usual!
Memo_anathemo | 4/5 |