Threshold - Supermassive Black Hole CD (album) cover

Symphonic Team
1 stars Going down like a lead balloon

This digital single consists of two shorter tracks (an a-side and a b-side, if you like), one of which is a cover of a song by the band Muse. I have never heard the original version, but I cannot say I particularly want to now. In my opinion, this song does not fit the style of Threshold very well and it does nothing for me. The second track is a vocoder version of Slipstream, a track originally featured on Dead Reckoning--the final Threshold album with Mac, who tragically passed away recently. This single is a sad ending to the Mac-era of the band and it best forgotten.

SouthSideoftheSky | 1/5 |