Mindflow - Mind Over Body CD (album) cover

MIND OVER BODY

Mindflow

peterduarte
5 stars In my opinion, Mindflow is the best prog-metal band from Brazil! Mind Over Body is a great improvement of their debut, Just The Two of US Me and Them. The songs are longer and the complexity is -very- high. I see this album as a combination of Dream Theater's Awake and the perfect vocals of Daniel Gildenl÷w (Pain of Salvation).

"To let go... The hardest task in our lives. Letting go the things that we love or yet, the things that we deslike to the point we can't feel anything more. This album is about that... Letting go. Know life is impermanet and hold it on onlu brings us pain."

The digipack format is beautiful, with two very well done booklets. One of them is a cool HQ with the story of a man who lives the concept of the album.

I really recomend this album for prog-metal fans, it's a must-have!

peterduarte | 5/5 |