Amplifier - The Octopus CD (album) cover

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Wow, I really have no words to describe the potentiality of this album. It is impressive and powerful all the way around. All the songs have a perfect synchronicity that makes you enjoy the album totally without having the feeling of removing it from your CD player; you will wait for more and more, but don't worry, there's more. After you finish listening to the first album, which is impressive, you just need to change CD and you will have the experience going on with the second part of the album. At the beginning, and especially without knowing what to expect from AMPLIFIER, I thought that maybe two albums were way too much to listen to a band for the first time, but after the opening sequence you immediately have that feeling of: I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY GOOD ALBUM TO LISTEN TO, and indeed it is. I don't want to describe song by song because I would kill your expectations with a subjective perspective, I just tell you: Get it and listen to it, it's a must!
Memo_anathemo | 5/5 |