Jethro Tull - Original Masters  CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

4 stars This is a very good compilation, containing material from the bands early period.

The tracks are well selected, and I think this would serve as a very good introduction to the band. It was my introduction. I borrowed my friends CD, it sat around for a while, then eventually I decided to give it a listen. From the opening riff of "Aqualung" I knew I was hooked.

It contains all of the elements to get a prog fan in the making on their feet. The only real downside is the 3 minute brick, yet strangely there is 22 minutes of unused disc space present..

OGTL | 4/5 |