Tangerine Dream - Rubycon CD (album) cover

RUBYCON

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

zedkatz
4 stars Similar to Phaedra in many ways, but also slightly more accessible. There are more recognisable musical themes running through Rubycon than its precursor.

I can't separate the two in terms of which is my favourite, except that Phaedra introduced me to the band and a whole new type of music, wheras Rubycon built on those foundations. I only ever bought one more TD album (Ricochet).

Rubycon is still in my collection, albeit now in CD format. So I guess it must still mean a lot to me even though it doesn't get playerd that often.

zedkatz | 4/5 |