Rush - Moving Pictures CD (album) cover

2 stars I bougth this CD three months ago because of the advice of the collaborators of this page. It was the only "Top ten" album of Progarchives ranking that I didn't know, and I must confess that I haven't previously listened to Rush. To my surprise, I found it absolutely boring. There is a kind of "synthesizer abuse" that I find unnecessary and I don't like the voice of the lead singer. Maybe is a matter of age, and people younger than me love Rush. Maybe Moving Pictures is not the best record to introduce somebody to the music of Rush. I like the bands of the seventies but this record appears to me as something so different!! After listen twice to the CD, I decided to consult the reviews of "Moving Pictures" and I found that is not anymore in the "Top ten". Well, let the people vote!!

Gabriel.V | 2/5 |