Sky Architect - A Billion Years of Solitude CD (album) cover

Sky Architect

4 stars I saw this selling on Amazon, and I always wanted to pick up one of their first two albums. I never got around to buying the first two albums, so this is my introduction to this group. Prior to buying it, I looked at progarchives and found two negative reviews. I was surprised since there was so much positive buzz about their other releases. I saw it at progstreaming and gave a listen. I was hooked on the first track an knew that I had to get it. I do not know what the two negative reviews were about, but I heard all of the ingredients of a prog rock release that I enjoyed the most. It had some space rock, some experimental, some eclectic pieces, and lots of heavy prog. I highly recommend this album for every prog collection.
javajeff | 4/5 |