Explorers Club - Age Of Impact CD (album) cover

Explorers Club

1 stars All I can state in addition to these mostly imbecilic comments is that I am confused and cannot believe that even people who like something much better than those stuff MTV (Music That's Vapid as I named them) serves are incapable of distinguishing intelligent from unintelligent music. They can't tell the difference between acceptable and good. Therefore they can't rate anything! This release is quite stupid but I rated it with one star only because even those monsters from MTV and some others, altogether mass brain washers such as Beyonce, Eminem, Hives, Cradle of Filth, Justin Timberlake, Ceca :o) and others exist. Anyhow, these guys shouldn't be physically eliminated, just banned to play together anytime, anymore, anywhere. Art is not only about mathematics and folk, get it? And sorry if my English is not too good, I lived my whole life in Serbia.
| 1/5 |