Riverside - Second Life Syndrome CD (album) cover

SECOND LIFE SYNDROME

Riverside

Ozymandias
4 stars The follow-up to their very successful debut, Second Life Syndrome, starts on a quiet note with the opener "After". Picks up a notch with Volte-Face before we get to the ballad-like "Conceiving You".

The lengthy title track is followed by the rockier "Artificial Smile" before we get to the beautiful "I Turned You Down". Another installment of the instrumental "Reality Dream" piece is found here.

As progressive as their first offering and as enjoyable. Just don't push that many buttons for me I'm afraid, but still a very fine collection of Progressive Goodness. Hoping for bigger things for the band.

Rate this similar to their debut. 4 Stars.

Ozymandias | 4/5 |