Apoteosi - Apoteosi CD (album) cover

APOTEOSI

Apoteosi

Rock Progressivo Italiano

taylanbil
5 stars Apoteosi is a perfectly balanced album, the playing of every instrument is of high standard; especially drums and keyboards, but none of them outshines any of the other elements in this album. Consisting of 5 superb tracks, this opus approaches musical perfection, but sadly the lyrics in Italian are out of reach for me. But if they come anywhere close as the music on this album, which I'm guessing happening in my head, the album is a complete work of art.

The female vocals are very rare in this type of music, but Apoteosi shows how better it would be if they were used more often. Suits very well with the beautiful pasages of Apoteosi, and in facts elevates the whole album.

A pure gem for progressive music, like the numerous other rarely known Italian prog albums. I wish Apoteosi went on to creating other albums with the same level of complexity and brilliance.

taylanbil | 5/5 |