Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark CD (album) cover

Iron Maiden

2 stars This album is the weakest work Iron Maiden ever did over their whole career. The only song that is worth to listed to is Afraid To Shoot Strangers. From Here To Eternity looks like some AC/DC song. I'm almost an Iron Maiden fan, but I fell that listening to this album is a complete waste of time. This is the only album over all my collection that I never listen to. As a fan, the only reason of having this album I can see is to complete a collection. Fear of the Dark (the song) is maybe a classic, but I really don't like it. As a follow-up for No Prayer For the Dying (which is not a bad as Fear of the Dark), I expected a lot more from Iron Maiden, but I was extemely disappointed by hearing this album. Don't buy this, unless if you want to complete a collection.
proglil49 | 2/5 |