Rush - Rush in Rio CD (album) cover

RUSH IN RIO

Rush

kickflipthecat
3 stars A pretty good show, good songs, nice energetic crowd. For those who don't know, their plane arrived late and they didn't have any time to do a soundcheck (risky business, since Neil Peart's MIDI Marimba was spazzing out the day before) . Fans were running in when they were still setting up the stage, so what can you expect?

The show itself was very good. They played several of my favorite songs, and the drum solo shows Neil's control and virtuosity at a new level. I got the cheapo Wal Mart DVD with only one disc, so I didn't get to see the documentary. I would recommend it for any casual fan of Rush, and it's a must-have for serious fans.

kickflipthecat | 3/5 |