Symphony X - The Odyssey CD (album) cover

Symphony X

King Manuel
2 stars This album is since a number of years in my collection. Haven't listen to it too much as it always left me totally cold. Today I sought lets give it another try. And I am disappointed again. Especially the first three tracks make it hard to go beyond that. Main reason for this are the atrocious vocals. It gets a bit better after that but all in all what we have here is an relatively uninspired metal album without any soul and feeling. Technically sterile guitars with really hard to stomach vocals. I am tempted to only give one star. As the album has some good moments here and there lets not be too harsh and give two stars.
King Manuel | 2/5 |