Triumvirat - Spartacus CD (album) cover

Carl floyd fan
4 stars The first time I listened to this album...maybe even the first two or three times...I was disapointed, they seemed to be an ELP clone and I didn't even finish the cd the first few times. Than gave it a good honest chance and loved it. It seems as though many people did the same as me, which is maybe why people (including me, I am at fault) should stop making comparrissons between two different bands and just rate them on their own merit. This is a unique cd and one I enjoyed as it grew on me. Give it a shot, the keyboards and druming are some of the best I have heard.
Carl floyd fan | 4/5 |