Dice - The Four Riders Of The Apocalypse CD (album) cover

3 stars This is quite an interesting one, if only for the concept. The music here is pretty good, and I think the songs are well built. An instrumental prog rock album was pretty rare back in the day, so this gets a few originality points in my book. I actually like the flow of this album, I don't think any minute is useless. The main problem with this album is the sound, yes it's kinda dated. Some of they keyboards sound a little bad, and sometimes the guitar is not really great too. But it's a solid prog rock album, it's good, but non-essential. 3 stars.
Turion | 3/5 |