IQ - Dark Matter CD (album) cover

4 stars A hidden gem! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's an album that doesn't seem recognized at all outside the prog community, and what a shame it is. It contains great riffs, vocals, keyboards, lyrics and so on. My first album of IQ and probably not the last, this is an amazing album. The stand outs clearly are the first and the last song - "Sacred Sound" and "Harvest of Souls", the latter an excellent 25 minute long epic. The songs in between are good also, but not great.

Recommended for all listeners, not just fans of neo-prog. Indeed an excellent addition to any music collection!

freddan | 4/5 |