Shadow Gallery - Room V CD (album) cover

Shadow Gallery

4 stars This is the Shadow Gallery masterpiece that the fans have been waiting for???

I don't think so, to me is a 4 star album, and not by far their best. I consider that Carved in stone (my fav) and Tyranny to be their best albums so far. Here, kind the same riffs, the same keys, like on that 2 albums that i mention. Of course is not bad, is well played, every instrument sounds where should belong, but something make me not to put 5 stars to this one. I don't know what, maybe sometime the slow pieces are to cheese like Confort me. Their is some super tracks that continue the tradition of what Shadow Gallery begin in 1995, Andromeda strain, The archer of Ben salem and Room V. So, a 4 star album to me, still recommended, is considered to their best, but not to me.

b_olariu | 4/5 |