Bill Bruford - Feels Good to Me CD (album) cover

Bill Bruford

4 stars This is Bill Brufords first solo album. The only drawback to this disc is the vocals of Annette Peacock. I enjoyed her jazzy, instrumental approach to singing, but her voice is to in front and i quite didn't hear the players. Most of the tunes are instrumentals, though. This should be included into any Fusion fans collection. Holdsworth, Berlin and Stewart help Bill shine. Amazing musicians, i will give 4 stars, the best Bruford to me remains the next one One of a kind. Some super tracks are the first Beelzebub and Feels good to me, the rest is amazing too.
b_olariu | 4/5 |