Focus - Hamburger Concerto  CD (album) cover

HAMBURGER CONCERTO

Focus

Gabriel.V
5 stars A truly masterpiece, Hamburger Concerto is the culmination of Focus career. In this album we find an incredible mixture of styles and a lot of different instruments are performed in such a perfect way that is difficult to believe that they were only four guys in the band.

A delightful album from beginning to end, in which the talents of Akkerman and Van Leer are at their peak. An special mention for "Birth", my favorite Focus song which blown my head from the very first time I listened to it, in the seventies.

Highly recommended for everybody, especially those who like symphonic prog.

Gabriel.V | 5/5 |