Devin Townsend - Ziltoid the Omniscient CD (album) cover

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Devin Townsend is a genious.

I have all of his albums,I've heard them and he is my favourite artist. I was afraid,that the album will be as great as the other records.Yes,it is.

The lyrics and the story is great,like a B cat. film,there's an alien,who wants to rule the universe.But,when he finds out,what the Earth like,he wants to be the greatest guitar hero,and he wants chicks. You should hear it. Devin played all the instruments in this record,except the drums.The drum sound is a bit raw I think,but you'll get used to.The albums always had a beautyful atmosphere,this has it too.

I'm not a good reviewer,you should listen it to yourself,every music-fan must hear at least 1 Dev album.

Hares | 5/5 |