Corvus Stone - Corvus Stone II CD (album) cover

CORVUS STONE II

Corvus Stone

Scottyboy
5 stars I said I would buy any follow up to Corvus Stone II unheard and did. Although Scandanavians in Mexico appeared as a video months before and that alone was a convincer! I have seen "History of Prog in one album" referred to somewhere and although that may be pushing the point, it is one surprise after another as it keeps taking new turns right to the end. This has all the elements that I loved about album one but has more power and some great singers this time. This stands out from the crowd and is pure fun all the way. Uncle Shunkle is a jazzy track I keep going back to. I love the bass player! Moaning Lisa and Eternal Universe are masterpieces to me. Having a party? Then Scandanavian's in Mexico could be played on repeat the whole night! Corvus Stone 2 beats the first album and that was never what I expected. Pure Joy!
Scottyboy | 5/5 |