Marillion - Brief Encounter CD (album) cover

BRIEF ENCOUNTER

Marillion

obiter
1 stars I was an acid fan at the time this was released. I was thoroughly disappointed with this mini album. Without Freaks it would have to relegated to the waste disposal unit.

I never liked Misplaced Childhood and found the pop hit Kayleigh really irritating. Fugazi and Script are great MArillion songs but I din't see how this album added anything to what we already had.

If you're a Marillion fan then complete your collection. If you're not then definitely skip this one.

obiter | 1/5 |