Rush - Rush CD (album) cover

2 stars Sorry, but I really don't like this album.

As a huge Rush fan, this is the only album of their's that I don't own. Oh, I've heard it many times before, and I've often told myself I should get it if nothing more than to have a complete collection. But I really don't like it. They really needed Neil Peart at this point. It sounds like some other band instead of Rush. Yes, the bass we know and love is there, and Alex plays well here and there, but the drums and songwriting are just not Rush.

It's ok, with the next album started the greatness. I realize most other fans will have this album, I just cannot.

tshamer | 2/5 |