Skeem - Skeem CD (album) cover

SKEEM

Skeem

progrules
5 stars I got to know Skeem thanks to progarchives by listening to the "stream-song" The last word. I was enthousiastic immidiately mainly because of the great guitar solo. Skeem is not really the best known band in the Netherlands but I had to buy it. Fortunately I found it in some store and found out the rest was just about of the same quality. The one song that stands out from the rest to me is "Chrysalides" which is one of the best songs I know.

The other songs are hardly any less and so this is almost a perfect album to me. Great melodies and superb instrumental performances and that combined with my great love for the neo progressive genre forces me to give this the full 5 stars.

Unfortunately I don't know too much about Skeem such as: why has this band only made one album ? We want more !!!!!!

progrules | 5/5 |