The Flower Kings - The Sum Of No Evil CD (album) cover

The Flower Kings

4 stars This great new work of our Swedish friends actually scores 4.5 stars but since I consider some of their other albums even higher I give it 4. The first two songs are the best, as usually complicated and brilliant in their composition. I will have to listen to them some more to give it a definite review but that's nothing new in symphonic prog. The other great song is The sum of no reason also a long one and almost of the same quality as the first two. The other three are slightly less though still pretty good.

Unbelievable that one year after their double album Paradox Hotel they were able to produce another masterpiece !!

progrules | 4/5 |