Yes - Big Generator CD (album) cover

1 stars NO!

I was 19 and working as a dishwasher when I first heard 'Rhythm of Love'. I thought, "Gee, that sounds like Jon Anderson, but he wouldn't sing for a horrible band like this". This album is an abomination. Let's examine the songs.
1. Rhythm Of Love - An attempt at being heavy pop. 1 star
2. Big Generator - Had this song been more popular, Homer would sing it in place of 'We built this city on Rock n Roll". 0 stars
3. Shoot High Aim Low - Almost tolerable mellow hit. 2 stars
4. Almost Like Love - Almost like music. 0 stars
5. Love Will Find A Way - Another attempt at a pop hit, AAAAIR BAAAALL! 1 star
6. Final Eyes - Tempo slowed way down for this yawner 1 star
7. I'm Running - Hey! this is actually a good song. Very fun transitions. But wait, the that...umm...'Tequila!' ? 4 stars
8. Holy Lamb - This song actually goes the next album! Yay. 2 stars for ending this misery.
One good song does not save this album. .75 stars.

Tapfret | 1/5 |