The Flower Kings - The Sum Of No Evil CD (album) cover

THE SUM OF NO EVIL

The Flower Kings

luc4fun
4 stars What surprises me everytime, is that this band can produce such fantastic albums in less than 1 and a half year from previous ones!! May be I shouldnt be surprised anymore..

Concerning this new album, my opinion is that it is a very good one, with high prog music quality, which probably needs more than one listening to be appreciated in full, even if I feel its missing something. Special mention should be given to One More Time/ Life In Motion/ Sum onf No Reason, while I believe average rating should be given to Trading My Soul . Weakest song for me is the suite Love Is The Answer, which remains a good song but we have been used to much more symphonic finals which in this case are missing..

Limited Edition contains 3 songs which can be forgotten by non hardcore fans.

luc4fun | 4/5 |