Klaus Schulze - X CD (album) cover

Klaus Schulze

Progressive Electronic

2 stars Whilst Tangerine Dream never ceases to amaze me as the manage to create outstanding textures and sonic landscapes while at the same time keeping their audience awake, I'm afraid Schulze just bores me to tears. Although I recognize how influential his work has been for Electronic Music as a whole and for Kraut music in general, his solo stuff just don't do the trick for me. Before even thinking about buying this album, I'd tell you to spend you money wisely and buy Rubycon by TD, or Stratosfear by TD also for a more melodic approach.
electricsilence | 2/5 |