Queensr˙che - Q2K CD (album) cover

1 stars Catastrophy is not a big enough word to put on this album. I don´t have enough ugly words in my vocabulary to do this album justice. What a lame and utterly useless affair.

Not a single song stand out from the rest, they´re all equally bad. Not even Geoff Tate can pull anything out his sleeve to make this album worth buying.

The production is flat and boring so not even here is a saviour.

Oh please children or dog or anyone with a skill to destroy, relieve me from my misery and and wreck this CD, so I will never ever give it a " Maybe it´s not so bad" listen each year or so.

The musicians are skilled as they have always been, and that will justify my single star.

UMUR | 1/5 |