Neal Morse - Sola Scriptura CD (album) cover

SOLA SCRIPTURA

Neal Morse

alextorres2
5 stars This was my introduction to Neal Morse, following some recommendations from friends.

I love this, it is pure prog rock that alternates between hard rock and gorgeous melody. Great guitar, great piano and keyboards, great vocals and music you'll find difficult to forget!

On the strength of this I have subsequently bought Testimony, One and ? and I find this is the best of a great bunch.

I have become addicted to it - fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

The only warning is: if you don't like religious lyrics, don't get it, it's a religious concept album. But, if you're not offended by that, don't let it put you off, the music is phenomenal.

alextorres2 | 5/5 |