Subsignal - The Beacons Of Somewhere Sometime CD (album) cover

THE BEACONS OF SOMEWHERE SOMETIME

Subsignal

javajeff
2 stars I had to knock off stars due to the mix. There are times it is so noisy that you cannot make out the vocals. The end of Ashes Of Summer for example sounds like two different songs playing at once. It could have been a strong album if it wasn't for such a bizarre mix. I am very bitter about this release, and feel like I got ripped off for supporting this band. They should remaster this album, release it FOR FREE on Bandcamp to the people that paid their hard earned money for it. There is no excuse for releasing this album in this shape with no beta testers or QA of any type. Fans are customers. Beyond the initial excitement of a new album, I have no desire to return to this one in the current state.
javajeff | 2/5 |