Between The Buried And Me - Colors LIVE CD (album) cover

COLORS LIVE

Between The Buried And Me

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

javajeff
5 stars I usually do not buy too many live releases unless I really like a band. That is the case for me with Between The Buried And Me. I really love the masterpiece that is Colors, but I enjoy everything they have done. If you like Colors, this is a must get CD/DVD combo. The performance will blow you away, and the sound quality is stellar. With this release you get the entire Colors album performed live and an excellent set of tunes from other albums, but the audio CD is only 8 tracks of Colors Live. The amazing musicianship is apparent, but what you see in the video is a group that really loves what they do. This was performed with passion and conviction. If you love Progressive Metal, this should be a must buy. I realize BTBAM is an acquired taste, but the sheer talent should draw you in. Colors Live gets my highest recommendation.
javajeff | 5/5 |