Galleon - King Of Aragon CD (album) cover

KING OF ARAGON

Galleon

poito
3 stars Short and easy. It doesn't start well, but keep listening. It gets better by the end. Don't expect much anyway. The tunes are a bit too simple and predictable, drums are boring, the voice is flat and in general, the band does not boast of virtuosity. With only a few musical resources they manage to sound correctly, but they borrow sounds and even themes from those we know well... without much success I must say. Another tribute band, it's hard to find original pieces. There is only a few interesting tunes all at the end, the three final cuts. If only for trying to leave us a final good taste in our ear, they go away with 3 generous stars.
poito | 3/5 |