Satellite - A Street Between Sunrise And Sunset CD (album) cover

A STREET BETWEEN SUNRISE AND SUNSET

Satellite

progrules
5 stars When I found out about this band (it was actually thanks to progarchives with the great streamtrack On the Run) I was highly delighted because I was almost in mourning about the disappearance of Collage, one of my all time favourite bands. So this was their successor, apparently a split up (the other being Mr. Gil who initially played a few songs on this album).

Who cares, as long as the great music was to be continued. When I listened to On the Run, I was blown away really by the unbelievable quality of the track. I mean this was even better than Collage, which hardly seemed possible to me. I bought the album and was not really disappointed by the rest I can say. On the Run is the very highlight but playing the album it's a real treat for about 70 minutes. Just the last track Children is off the mark to me. The rest is really awesome. This is a masterpiece in my book, but then again I'm a neo prog fan of extremely melodic music. And that's what we are talking about here. So 5 stars is the only option to me.

progrules | 5/5 |