Modern Day Babylon - The Manipulation Theory CD (album) cover

THE MANIPULATION THEORY

Modern Day Babylon

poito
4 stars Short and easy. Interesting this kickoff work of the czech band. To me, djent is not a way of playing or a style, it's simply an excuse for not doing more music, a resource for teenagers to gulp down in live concerts. That's ok for those without music in their souls, but not for these travelers. MDB has music, plenty of it, and should give it to us without any cliche. Why would you like to be compared with Animals as Leaders (they hit first!)? I'm aware it takes a bit more effort, but we will listen to it many more times, perhaps many more years. The guitar has it; there are excellent riffs, and there should be many more. Com'on, you can do it MDB!
poito | 4/5 |