Return To Forever - Where Have I Known You Before CD (album) cover

WHERE HAVE I KNOWN YOU BEFORE

Return To Forever

poito
5 stars With the return of Al Dimeola to the guitar labor RTF makes another move ahead, they get away from the improvisational jazzy air in the excellent "Hymn to the 7th Galaxy" and become more ear-easy and rockier, even tackles funky ("Earth juice") and definitely they get more accessible to the big audience. Corea takes the lead here. There are several piano solo tracks and a delicatessen in "Where I have I danced with you before". It's hard to compare the different epochs of these giants, they sound so different and so good anyway? I miss my tapes rolling in a small Grundig player I stole to my brother, but how good they sound full blast in my hifi?Rien ne va plus!
poito | 5/5 |