Lab rinth - No Limits CD (album) cover

NO LIMITS

Lab rinth

UMUR
1 stars Ha ha this is so laughable I┤m about to explode. To think that I once listened to this and found it listenable is just a joke. This is the most cheesy italien power metal band around. To think that Fabio Leone ( called Joe Terry here, which is even more of a joke) from Rhapsody fronts the band on "No Limits" is really weird. What was he doing in a band like this. Surely bandboss Olaf Th÷rsen (ha ha, what is that for an italien name) can play and to a certain degree compose, but it all drowns in bad production and cheesy eighties keyboard power metal.

This one is ONLY for the completists ( are there any for such a band ????). Fans of Rhapsody should stay clear even though Fabio is in this band. It has nothing to do with Rhapdody. The standard is so low that I grind my teeth in despair.

Please save me from this terrible album.

UMUR | 1/5 |