Lazuli - AmnÚsie CD (album) cover

AMN╔SIE

Lazuli

poito
2 stars My problem with this album is that I've already listened to all others that came later. I have to admit that it has a lot of values for a first album, great instrumental variety, original sounds and mixes, many ethnic influences... but I know what they've done later. This band has evolved quite a lot musically, and what is offered here, a mixture of advanced folk-prog-ethnic. rarely appears in subsequent work. This is an album for exploration, and for a specific audience that is not me. However, there are three themes not to miss by anyone, really fantastic: Merci, L'impasse, and Naif2. They all are different, but they begin to point the great accomplishment and creative talent in the following two albums.
poito | 2/5 |