Michael Brückner - Fog Music 35 CD (album) cover

Michael Brückner

Progressive Electronic

4 stars Great!

I have been a bit disappointed with some of Michael Bruckner's releases which I have acquired. Mostly his inevitable closeness to Tangerine Dream's musical language turns me off completely. Thank the Gods this release "Fog Music 35", 2015, is clean of that imperfection and that is just for starters.

Constructed meticulously with solitary synth's flowing melodic lines, some few acoustic keys and even less field like recorded voices, its hypnotic expansive drone like atmospheres grow deep and wide in displaying open sonic spaces which are as attractive, detached and unpredictable as dense fog is.

All the same colored with a monochromatic like palette which enhances the creative music composition range of Bruckner's personal talents.

I strongly recommend it for any kind of Prog/Electronic follower and any other curious prog cat.

****4 PA stars.