Van Der Graaf Generator - Godbluff CD (album) cover

Van Der Graaf Generator

5 stars A classic masterpiece for VDGG, this Godbluff represent the power of a great reunion. In this sense Godbluff is a sort of miracle. In general Godbluff is melodic and too much Prog for a correct value: in fact to say that Godbluff is a masterpiece is too much obvious. But today Godbluff remain a great masterpiece? For me Yes.

The bbest song is... Or better are... All 4 tracks because I never listened to an album so powerful, melodic and compact. Certainty every song possesses one own spirit but in general what I have said is worth for every song. What is merit of a new spirit? Or a merit of Peter Hammill's songs? Certainty I don't know worst song in this album that with its melodic but powerful song is great.

So if Godbluff isn't in your discography certainty you not to define you of an all great Progster.

Ely78 | 5/5 |