Frank Zappa - The Mothers Of Invention: Weasels Ripped My Flesh CD (album) cover

THE MOTHERS OF INVENTION: WEASELS RIPPED MY FLESH

Frank Zappa

RIO/Avant-Prog

asimplemistake
3 stars This album is very experimental, with many different styles spread throughout the album. Although I prefer the sections that are more structured and harmonically pleasing, I also find the experimental bits quite funny. Songs like "Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused Gas Mask" and "Didja Get Any Onya" are quite funny at parts. Other songs that aren't as experimental, such as "Oh No" and "The Orange County Lumber Truck", are all around good songs that I like to listen to. Overall this is a pretty good album, 3 stars.
asimplemistake | 3/5 |