Dave Kerzner - New World (Deluxe Edition) CD (album) cover

NEW WORLD (DELUXE EDITION)

Dave Kerzner

javajeff
5 stars If you are looking for a similar sound to your favorite Pink Floyd albums, then look no further than New World Deluxe Edition. It has all the elements that made those Floyd albums great, but with Dave Kerzer's vision. Expect excellent musicianship and vocals from an all star cast wrapped up neatly into a concept oriented release. If you are a fan of Sound of Contact, expect the same high quality experience from this album. I am late to the party, but have been playing it nonstop. I have nothing bad to say about New World Deluxe, and there are no filler tracks. Standout tracks for me are The Lie, Secret, and the two long Stranded tracks that start and end the album. I can pick more, but now is the time that you buy it and listen for yourself. A really stellar release of Progressive Rock.
javajeff | 5/5 |