Patterson - Eyre - Equations of Meaning CD (album) cover

EQUATIONS OF MEANING

Patterson - Eyre

poito
1 stars Short and easy. I came to Patterson attracted by the PA ratings and comments and I check everything that smells to early Genesis. Have to admit that waht I listened here is not my style and I may not be rigorous enough, but who can as music concerns? What I can say after a couple of turns is that there won't be a third. Patterson's may remind Parsons,,, in his worst version. The music is kind of ambient. It's dull, slow and unspired, the kind of music one would describe as take-a-nap-while-I-do-my-stuff, or relax-you-won't-notice-it. It is obvious I'm not in the line but I couldn't find any original or innovative element. By the way, comparing this to Genesis, Hackett and friends is a bad joke. Space-ambient Prog can be good too, this isn't. Definitely for completionists and very close relatives.
poito | 1/5 |