Patterson - Eyre - Northlands CD (album) cover

NORTHLANDS

Patterson - Eyre

poito
1 stars Short and easy. If you are looking for smooth calmed music for a rainy day, there you have it. Northlands is ambient music, the kind of stuff uncomplicated ears like to have in the background, or when you are doing something that does not demand your listening attention, like reading or working in the laptop, because I'm afraid there is no much that might fix your attention in this album. The composition is naif, soundtrack-like, and we all know what that means, it takes little to write tons of music like this. Sorry for the lovers and followers, but I have to be straight. This music won't win a price for creativity and originality. I've listened to death metal sons with much more music inside. There are hundredths of New-Age music in the early 90's that can give you smooth high quality music with gorgeous compositional work and tons of innovative elements. If that's what you care for, have a look to Windham Hill or Narada's artists and collections.
poito | 1/5 |