Buldozer - Pljuni Istini U Oci CD (album) cover

2 stars Some folky rock tunes, quite weird, too much, but not enough for me. I don't like when there's some quotes from known songs. Harsh and nice sound reminds me of Beastie Boys' experiments, with jazz, blues. The hard rock, or classic rock, is original, but all in all, the dynamics, different musical styles, almost polyphony and the scales used, makes this one worth. My favourite song is Ljubav na prvi krevet. Also Sta to radis, buldozeru jedan?! and Yes my baby, no are good. But I give only 2 stars for this, maybe because this Buldozer wasn't as good as I was hoping, or maybe it's just boring. Though, the boringness is symphatetic and I've learned to love this album also. It's like apathetic but crazy.
progressive | 2/5 |